Information in accordance with section 5 of the German TMG.
MPSI Technologies GmbH
Alexander Wirthmüller (Managing Director)
Telephone: +49 (175) 918 5480
Fax: +49 (89) 9218 5380
Register Court: Amtsgericht Munich
Register Number: HRB226341
VAT identification number in accordance with section 27 a of the German VAT act: DE307510722
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
MPSI Technologies GmbH (“Company”, “our”, “us”, or “we”) is committed to protecting your personal data seriously and strictly adhere to the rules of the data protection laws. For explanation: “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject), for example, name, physical address, contact data, user ID, IP address, photo and video recordings, location data, etc. The declaration below offers an overview of how we intend to protect your data.
Processing of personal data related to the use of our website
When visiting our websites, we may process the following personal data about you:
- Personal data that you actively provide when contacting us with your inquiries, including name, e-mail address, telephone number, information submitted as part of a support request, etc.;
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sites accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To answer and fulfil your specific requests;
The legal basis for us processing data about you is that such processing is necessary for the purposes of:
- We exercising our rights and performing our obligations in connection with any contract we make with you (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation);
- Compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) General Data Protection Regulation);
- Legitimate interests pursued by us (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation).
In some cases, we may ask if you consent to the relevant use of your personal data. In such cases, the legal basis for us processing that data about you may (in addition or instead) be that you have consented (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation).
Links to other websites
This Privacy Notice applies only to our website and not to other websites or applications operated by third parties. We may provide links to other websites and applications which we believe may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or applications.
Processing of personal data related to business relationship with us
In the context of the business relationship with MPSI Technologies GmbH, we may process the categories of personal data of current and future contact persons at our customers, suppliers, vendors and partners (each a “Business Partner”) as follows:
- Contact information, such as full name, work address, work telephone number, work mobile phone number, work fax number and work email address;
- Payment data, such as data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information;
- Further information necessarily processed in a project or contractual relationship with us or voluntarily provided by the Business Partner, such as personal data relating to orders placed, payments made, requests, and project milestones;
- Personal data collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies;
- If legally required for Business Partner compliance screenings: date of birth, ID numbers, identity cards and information about relevant and significant litigation or other legal proceedings against Business Partners. We may process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with Business Partners about products, services and projects of Siemens or Business Partners, e.g. by responding to inquiries or requests or providing you with technical information about purchased products;
- Planning, performing and managing the (contractual) relationship with Business Partners; e.g. by performing transactions and orders of products or services, processing payments, performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and providing support services;
- Administrating and performing customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our products, services and websites, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- Ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as record keeping obligations), export control and customs, Business Partner compliance screening obligations (to prevent white-collar or money laundering crimes), and Siemens policies or industry standards;
- Solving disputes, enforce our contractual agreements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. The legal basis for us processing data about you is that such processing is necessary for the purposes of:
- MPSI Technologies GmbH exercising its rights and performing its obligations in connection with any contract we make with you (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation),
- Compliance with our legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) General Data Protection Regulation), and/or
- Legitimate interests pursued by Siemens (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation).
Generally, the legitimate interest pursued by MPSI Technologies GmbH in relation to our use of your personal data is the efficient performance or management of our business relationship with you. In some cases, we may ask if you consent to the relevant use of your personal data. In such cases, the legal basis for us processing that data about you may (in addition or instead) be that you have consented (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation).
Transfer and disclosure of personal data
We may transfer your personal data to:
- third parties which provide IT services to us and which process such data only for the purpose of such services (e.g., hosting or IT maintenance and support services);
- third parties that distribute our products and other trusted business partners for purposes that include allowing those third parties to send marketing communications to you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- courts, arbitration bodies, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights or legal claims.
Sometimes the recipients to whom we transfer your personal data are located in countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data protection as the laws of your home country. In such cases, we take measures to implement appropriate and suitable safeguards for the protection of your personal data. You may request further information about the safeguards implemented in relation to specific transfers by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless indicated otherwise at the time of the collection of your personal data (e.g. within a form completed by you), we erase your personal data if the retention of that personal data is no longer necessary (1) for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or (2) to comply with legal obligations (such as retention obligations under tax or commercial laws).
In case you declared your consent for the processing of certain personal data by us, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect, i.e. the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. If the consent is withdrawn, we may only further process the personal data where there is another legal ground for the processing.
Under applicable data protection law you may have the right to:
- Receive from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Receive from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Receive from us the erasure of your personal data;
- Receive from us restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
- Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our handling of your personal information, would like to lodge a complaint, please contact us using the contact information listed below. We will address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
MPSI Technologies GmbH
Phone: +49 (175) 918 5480
Fax: +49 (89) 9218 5380
Updates to this private policy
If we launch new services, alter our Internet procedures or if the legal requirements or the Internet and IT security technology is further developed, we will update the data protection statement. We therefore reserve the right to alter or modify this statement as required. The current version will be published here, Moreover we will revise the “last updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
Latest update May 30, 2018