August 17, 2018: We are thrilled to sponsor the Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2018. This year’s annual gathering of Embedded Linux experts will take place in October 22-24 in Edinburgh – come meet us at our booth! https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/elc-openiot-europe-2018/
The „Service Builder’s Edition“ generates and maintains a fully-featured source code tree for your embedded / IIoT project based on a fine-grained model description. Included are database, embedded Linux service and WebUI/API access.
● All time-consuming development tasks which may not be the core features of your high-tech product – Whiznium handles them for you.
● Whiznium knows Embedded: it injects expert knowledge on FPGA’s, databases, secure communications and more into your project.
● And what’s best: all code is in plain sight for your developer team – no closed source libraries are required.
● Your gain is sustained: Whiznium ensures well-structured and clean source code trees for feature-rich applications.
*) based on the FabSight example: 17 person-days of modeling and implementation for FPGA, Embedded and Cloud components. 349000 lines of code of which 4970 are hand-coded to implement the core functionality. Not a single line of manual code for database, communication, API library, …
Above diagram shows the run-time situation of a project developed using both Whiznium tools.
● Numerous applications in industrial automation and robotics.
● Reference projects and code examples for well-known ARM- and Atom-based systems.
● Fine-grained modelling of all aspects from database to web-based HMI and API library.
● Compile-readiness and very clean structure of the generated code.
● Simple intermixing of generated code and manual additions.
● System specific command set with implementations as RTL on one hand, and as host system library on the other hand.
June 25, 2018: We are happy to announce that WhizniumSBE users can now equip their product industry-grade OPC UA connectivity. Owing to our membership in the Matrikon Eco Partner program, WhizniumSBE now co-generates code that specifies a project-specific OPC UA server. This server is then built and deployed using Matrikon’s…
At the request of a customer, we put both Whiznium tools to work and got a cool IIoT project off the ground in record time, from FPGA-based data acquisition to cloud back-end! The FabSight project illustrates nicely why turning to Whiznium for a complex embedded software project instantly pays off…